April 26, 2006
Flickring is now my favorite procrastination. Going through individual and group photos can teach you a lot about the current trends. Here’s what I picked up:
- Everyone loves Blythe. I have no idea where she originated.
- Everyone is crazy about cupcakes. I don’t really understand this, or get the difference between cupcakes and muffins. I think muffins are not coated. Is that all?
- When I was small we used to have “stuffed animals”. Now they’re called plushies or softies.
- In scrapbooking, there are embellishments, notions, keepsakes and charms – from what I’ve seen they’re synonimous – is that correct?
- I’ve seen many “Decole” items – I don’t understand why people like them, or what they really are/ how they orignated.
- Collage and Decoupage – the same or different?
hot: scrapbooking everything, sock dolls, amigurumi, blythe, cupcakes everything, foodie plushies, vintage.
And just a note to all you nice people who comment here, I have no idea why I chose a vlogging platform that doesn’t have a “comment on comment” feature. Should I move?