May 31, 2007
So the time has come to change from my winter bag to my summer one, and I found 7 (!!) pens in my bag. There’s got to be a name to this kind of anxiety. The fear of being lost without a pen, or something along those lines. I only transferred 3 (!) to my summer bag. You can’t say I’m not dealing with my problems! 🙂
So happy the weekend is here!
May 31, 2007
Somehow, these past few months have turned the street right across from my house (Ibn Gvirol) into the center of chocolatiers. There are about 4 new ones surrounding me, and at least 4 others I know about down the street. I find that really weird, but we’re not here to talk about that.
One of these new places is called Trinidad, and I can’t walk by without stopping to admire their window. Their packaging is just so pretty, and they have a large variety of boxes/ bags/ packages. Well, the other day was a friend’s birthday. So I finally used the opportunity to buy chocolate and steal the packaging. I took the paper bag for myself, and hopefully my friend will rememeber he has to give me the chocolate box when he’s done eating them! Unfortunately, I tasted one and…um, I’ve had better. I have to make friends with the guy who sells there so I can get a few free boxes without have to pay an outrageous amount for not-so-good chocolate! 😉
They don’t have a site yet, but even their “in construction” page is beautiful! (lose the pink…). This the bag, and you can see two more pics in my Flickr.
May 29, 2007
This is just a very small collage I did in a deco named “Shades of Orange”. The Hebrew in the middle says “happiness on sale”. I’m really liking decos and altered books, I love how I can get to see other people’s work in them, and how these books are always a bit worn from the travel. I find it very inspiring.
May 19, 2007
A few things that have made me happy this week:
1. This photo presentation makes me smile. Makes my heart jump. You have to watch it. Via notcot.org.
2. Scratch n’ Sniff stickers. This brings back so many memories. I can actually smell them right now! I think I had every single one of those, and I still have at least 3 here. Now. Via notcot.org.
3. Elise’s cards. I love them. I love the idea, and how fun, colorful and smart they are.
4. This picture. It’s so happy. The clothes are so colorful and fun, the girls are so cute. It’s perfect.
5. Illustrations: every. single. one. of these illustrations by Mandy Sutcliffe. I am so getting me some for my birthday! 🙂
May 18, 2007
I have finally been tagged by Tamar! Yay! I was feeling so unpopular…:-)
So, meme lover that I am, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I can’t stand to see medical procedures or snakes – not on TV, not in print, nowhere. Brrrrr. I am not, however, scared of cockroaches, and don’t mind killing them.
2. I never make my bed. Or understand why others do.
3. I have not left my house without eyeliner since the age of 15. One black line under my eyes. Apart from that I hardly ever wear make-up.
4. I’m really scared of thunder and lightning. Well, I hate the winter in general, and I really hate rain.
5. I love burned food. Well, not burned-burned, but you know, a-little-overdone-and-toasted-crispy-scraped-off-the-botton-of-the-pan type of burned.
6. My pet peeve is people who use [‘s] when they want to use the plural (girl’s friend’s, etc.) . I am so making an LO about this! 🙂
7. I *really* hate shopping for clothes. I’d rather shop for shoes, bags, and scrapbooking materials any day (especially scrapbooking materials! Any day!).
If you read this, please feel free to tell me 7 random things about you, too! Oh yes, that would be another random thing about me. I actually **read** all those random things in blogs of complete strangers, and find them very interesting. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend, I’m going out to sushi tonight, and then it’s a regular workday tomorrow. Oh well, at least I still have this week’s Grey’s episode to watch.:)
May 16, 2007
I find the results of my little poll really amusing. Most of you liked the same ATC I did, the one on the left, with the lace and the round picture. However, on Flickr it has no comments, and half the number of viewings as the other, that was not only commented on, but also favorited by more than one person, and already traded and on its way to Norway. Funny.
Many thanks for participating, I really enjoyed reading what you had to say about them!
And the prize goes to …..Anke! Please send me your address, so I can send you a bag full of goodness.
I must leave now, as I have a fresh Creating Keepsakes waiting to be read, an episode of Desperate Housewives to be seen, and an episode of Heroes as well! Life is hard. 😉
May 13, 2007
***(Don’t forget the poll from the post below! You can still participate. I’ll draw names later on this week, and winners will receive ATC goodie bags) ***
You have to see this new fashion photoblog. I love it – it’s run by a guy who simply walks around and takes photos of street fashion. So refreshing. Well, now you can take a virtual tour around Tel Aviv (well, so far most of the images are from there), and see its street fashion. You don’t have to read Hebrew, just use the arrows “Prev” and “next” to flip through the photos. Enjoy!