Too much information
May 18, 2007
I have finally been tagged by Tamar! Yay! I was feeling so unpopular…:-)
So, meme lover that I am, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I can’t stand to see medical procedures or snakes – not on TV, not in print, nowhere. Brrrrr. I am not, however, scared of cockroaches, and don’t mind killing them.
2. I never make my bed. Or understand why others do.
3. I have not left my house without eyeliner since the age of 15. One black line under my eyes. Apart from that I hardly ever wear make-up.
4. I’m really scared of thunder and lightning. Well, I hate the winter in general, and I really hate rain.
5. I love burned food. Well, not burned-burned, but you know, a-little-overdone-and-toasted-crispy-scraped-off-the-botton-of-the-pan type of burned.
6. My pet peeve is people who use [‘s] when they want to use the plural (girl’s friend’s, etc.) . I am so making an LO about this! 🙂
7. I *really* hate shopping for clothes. I’d rather shop for shoes, bags, and scrapbooking materials any day (especially scrapbooking materials! Any day!).
If you read this, please feel free to tell me 7 random things about you, too! Oh yes, that would be another random thing about me. I actually **read** all those random things in blogs of complete strangers, and find them very interesting. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend, I’m going out to sushi tonight, and then it’s a regular workday tomorrow. Oh well, at least I still have this week’s Grey’s episode to watch.:)