May 19, 2007
A few things that have made me happy this week:
1. This photo presentation makes me smile. Makes my heart jump. You have to watch it. Via notcot.org.
2. Scratch n’ Sniff stickers. This brings back so many memories. I can actually smell them right now! I think I had every single one of those, and I still have at least 3 here. Now. Via notcot.org.
3. Elise’s cards. I love them. I love the idea, and how fun, colorful and smart they are.
4. This picture. It’s so happy. The clothes are so colorful and fun, the girls are so cute. It’s perfect.
5. Illustrations: every. single. one. of these illustrations by Mandy Sutcliffe. I am so getting me some for my birthday! 🙂